
Power Plant is an electro-dance duo from Tallahassee, FL consisting of a drummer and a keyboard player. Their sound is fun, and pretty damn catchy. I've seen them play a few shows randomly and I finally saw them one night on purpose. It was a great show with plenty of energy. A small club filled with people dancing, on the floor and on the stage, and sweaty with t-shirts flying off bodies. I'm glad to finally see an album from them because I always leave the shows humming. I don't know what it is, but there's something about the keyboards througout the album that give me a warm and nostalgic feeling. Though energetic live, this album is definitely something I can throw on for a long, chill drive, but at the same time, during a party.
This album is available for free on their website. Enjoy this kiddies. By the way, I hope that preview works, if not, let me know and i'll hook it up.
Download From Site
Dark Pulse
-Phil
No comments:
Post a Comment