
Well it's been some time.
I found a very awesome 7" in Miami that i've kinda been looking for. I think it's Suburban Home that's putting out this Under The Influence series and this is the 7th one. If you're unfamiliar with the series, it's a series of splits with each band covering a song. My favorite part of it is the artwork provided by Mitch Clem. Looking at this makes me happy everytime :http://rainofbastards.livejournal.com/218627.html.
It's a split with Lemuria and Off With Their Heads, each of them covering a song. OWTH covering "Scarred by Love" by Nobodys and Lemuria covering "Alec Eiffel" by the Pixies. The pressing I received was the half white and half pink vinyl. Enjoy this one, I'll be on the look out for the rest of them.
Download
Vinyl Collective
Lemuria
Off With Their Heads
Both Lemuria and Off With Their Heads are playing at Harvest Of Hope which starts today and ends on Sunday.
Phil
No comments:
Post a Comment